We have a passion for providing caring developmental services of the highest quality for children and adults with disabilities. Our purpose is to support efforts that maximize each individual’s potential.
Core values are an organization’s small but fundamental set of guiding principles. They characterize what an organization does, not how or what it wants to be. Innovative Services NW’s core values are:
Innovation: Provide creative solutions to emerging community needs. Develop innovative improvements to processes, operating environment and quality of delivered services.
Inclusion: Recognize and value the diversity of our community by creating programs and services that include all individuals.
Services: Provide an array of services designed to respond to individual and community needs. Create the organizational structure and community awareness that supports the delivery of services.
Respect: Honor the differences, choices, contributions, and partnerships in the community. Respond with integrity and empathy in all relationships.
Commitment: Unrelenting dedication to providing services of highest quality.
Community: Respond to the needs of the community with an array of services designed to improve the quality of life for individuals and strengthen community ties.
Quality: Provide programs that exceed community standards for the services delivered.
The goals of our service, provided through our various programs, are to:
- Maximize individual independence and potential functioning
- Develop respect, acceptance and recognition of individuals with disabilities.
- Increase opportunities of inclusive community.
- Enhance opportunities for choice and contribution of individuals with disabilities in the community
- Connect families to available community resources and provide needed family support.