At Innovative Services NW, we have a passion for providing caring developmental services of highest quality for children and adults with disabilities or other challenges. Our purpose is to support possibilities for everyone.
Core values are an organization’s small but fundamental set of guiding principles. They characterize what an organization does, not how or what it wants to be. Innovative Services NW’s core values are:
We’re all in. We show up, work hard, and take personal responsibility in everything we do. We have the courage to say and do the difficult things. All while staying true to our word and kind to ourselves.
We go beyond. We’re passionate about pushing boundaries and respectfully challenging assumptions. We’re flexible and willing to take risks. Together, we’ll do more than anyone thought possible.
We build community. We embrace our differences and welcome one and all in a safe, trusting place. We’re inclusive in our relationships. We build connections that make our community stronger.
The goals of our service, provided through our various programs, are to:
- Maximize individual independence and potential functioning.
- Develop respect, acceptance, and recognition of all individuals.
- Increase inclusiveness within our community.
- Enhance opportunities for contributions of individuals with disabilities or other challenges.
- Connect families to available community resources to improve family life.