We have a passion for providing caring, high-quality services for children, families, and adults with disabilities or other challenges. We support efforts that maximize each individual’s potential while striving to afford life-balance for our valued staff.
Core values are an organization’s small but fundamental set of guiding principles. They characterize what an organization does, not how or what it wants to be. Innovative Services NW’s core values are:
Innovation: Provide creative solutions.
Inclusion: Value diversity in our community.
Responsiveness: Provide quick, positive actions that encourage trust.
Respect: Honor differences and respond with integrity.
Relationships: Focus on enriching and mutually beneficial connections.
The goals of our service, provided through our various programs, are to:
- Maximize individual independence and potential functioning.
- Develop respect, acceptance, and recognition of all individuals.
- Increase inclusiveness within our community.
- Enhance opportunities for contributions of individuals with disabilities or other challenges.
- Connect families to available community resources to improve family life.