The core purpose of Innovative Services NW is to support possibilities for everyone. We do this by delivering innovative programs that give opportunity for children and adults in our community to become more self-reliant through therapeutic, educational, and employment services.
Core values are an organization’s small but fundamental set of guiding principles. They characterize what an organization does, not how or what it wants to be. Innovative Services NW’s core values are:
We’re all in. We show up, work hard, and take personal responsibility in everything we do. We have the courage to say and do the difficult things. All while staying true to our word and kind to ourselves.
We go beyond. We’re passionate about pushing boundaries and respectfully challenging assumptions. We’re flexible and willing to take risks. Together, we’ll do more than anyone thought possible.
We build community. We embrace our differences and welcome one and all in a safe, trusting place. We’re inclusive in our relationships. We build connections that make our community stronger.
The goals of our service, provided through our various programs, are to:
- Maximize individual independence and potential functioning.
- Develop respect, acceptance, and recognition of all individuals.
- Increase inclusiveness within our community.
- Enhance opportunities for contributions of individuals with disabilities or other challenges.
- Connect families to available community resources to improve family life.