A Preschool Center located in Vancouver, Washington
Innovative Services NW Early Learning Program provides quality education for all children, age 1-5 years old. We serve children who are typically developing as well as those with special needs.
Our Early Learning program options include:
- Full day Toddler program for children age 12 to 30 months
- Full day Pre-K program for children age 2.5 to 5 years
- Part day/Part year ECEAP with wrap around care for qualifying children age 3-5
- Full day/Extended year ECEAP for qualifying children age 3-5
The Early Childhood Education and Assistance Program (ECEAP) is a free preschool program for eligible children and their families.
Innovative Services NW Early Learning Program is staffed with a community of educators committed to providing nurturing learning experiences for children. Our program includes:
- Outdoor natural playground & learning environment
- Additional outdoor STEM, art & discovery space
- Teachers with degrees and Early Childhood Education experience
- Emphasis on learning through play and nurturing relationships
- Early Achievers participant for quality standards, coaching, and professional development
- Department of Children, Youth and Families Licensed Facility
- Secure facility
- Family Support
If you are interested in learning more about our Early Learning program please call to arrange an appointment. We’d be happy to answer questions, schedule a tour, and learn more about your family and your educational daycare needs.