Innovative Services NW’s mission is to create win-win relationships with services provided at no cost with:
- Qualified, motivated applicants
- Individuals carefully matched to the needs of the employer
- On-the-job training to the employer’s standards
- On-going support to ensure continued success
We offer both Individualized Placement for the Job Seeker and Career Development Services.
It has been a very educational experience for all of us at First Aid Only, because we have learned from Ann and Joe that there are no limitations for those who drive to succeed.
– Lynn Miller, Administrator
Joe has been a valuable and productive employee at First Aid Only for almost twenty years. As an employer you value loyalty and retention. There are many people just like Joe out there seeking an opportunity to make a real contribution to your organization.
Our services are tailored to match a job seeker’s interests, skills and abilities to business’ needs in their community, recognizing that every individual has specific contributions to offer a business. But we don’t stop there. Natural support systems are built and maintained to follow each participant’s progress once a placement has been made to assure long-term success. We coordinate work-related needs such as transportation, tools, and work-peer consulting.
Employment Services is a non-profit agency helping people with disabilities and employers like yourself to find each other. Our services offer – at no cost – to you the employer:
- Pre-screened, dependable applicants.
- On-the-job training with our Job Coaches.
- Consulting with supervisors and work peers.
- On-going employment support.
Qualifying employers also are eligible for federal tax credits that help lower your costs. Please contact the program manager for more information.