Listed in order of greatest need.
- Buddy Program Volunteer– an individual who provides one on one support to children in the Early Learning classrooms*
- Activity Enrichment Volunteer– an individual who comes in and teaches a specific skill or talent to Early Learning children, such as art, sewing, cooking, writing, dancing, sports, or music
- Classroom Volunteer – an individual who provides additional support to the Early Learning classroom.* Many assigned tasks will involve cleaning and housekeeping, as well as providing care for children under direct supervision of other staff.
*When the weather is nice, outdoor playtime and activities may be included as well. Volunteers can also come in as a group and do a specific activity in the Early Learning classrooms. The group can help children do an art project or have a special reading time with the children. Groups can also schedule to participate on a monthly or bi‐monthly basis, depending on interest.
Please note: direct service volunteer opportunities are restricted by HIPAA and Contract compliance requirements.
- Work in the file room
- Help assemble or update doctors’ contact list
- Clean and organize speech closet
- Clean and organize toy closet
- Clean treatment rooms – Fridays only
- Replace batteries in toys in gym/closet
- Cut and laminate flash cards