Attention Innovative Clients & Families:
The Mary Firstenburg Family Center will be closed November 23rd and 24th. We wish you & your loved ones a Happy Thanksgiving!
Early Learning & Child Care
Youth & Family Services
Are you looking for a rewarding career?
A nonprofit, serving Clark County since 1963, Innovative Services NW’s mission is:
“Creating opportunities. Achieving results. Changing lives!”
Our services include:
- Pediatric Therapy & Neurodevelopmental Center including speech, physical, occupational, and specialty therapies for children birth through age 20. Also offering Early Intervention for children birth through age three.
- Early Learning & Child Care for children 1-5 years ago including serving children with special needs, as well as those who are typically developing. With an average of 3.3 adults in each of our six classrooms, we offer one of the only fully-inclusive licensed Early Learning programs available in Clark County.
- Supervised Visitation for families involved with the foster care system
- Employment Services, training and job support for adults with disabilities or employment barriers including our Janitorial Services and our Individual Placement Program
- Smaller programs include Case Aide, Parenting Plan Mediation, and Counseling
Here’s what people are saying about Innovative!
“Friendly staff that truly cares about their clients.”
– Hilda B.
“Melody and Judy have been so amazing and supportive!! I would HIGHLY recommend this place to anyone with a child ready to learn!!”
– Morgan Bertholomey
“This is such an amazing place. My grandson has progressed so much with their help… Give it a try, you will not be disappointed…”
– Tim Orff